Kitchen part 3

I have finally finished the kitchen cabinets and feel I can post some decent pictures. 
It is not finished, we are still updating the counter tops with concrete and have bought a lovely cast iron sink.
This is the corner where I feed the dog and always have some of my painting supplies out... It will never be photo ready
I added a chalk board to my fridge, our dog meatball eats raw... He also has a lot of food and a metal allergy, the board helps remind anyone who may be caring for himMy macrame light fixture still has the wrong bulbs in it... The Edison bulbs are just not good for working or taking pictures
I added a coir mat painted the same colour as the island
And one for outside
I also painted my sideboard to match the island
It is finally all coming together

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall

RV Bedroom

RV 2021