RV Living area

This weekend we finished the (cabinets) kitchen, entrance, eating and sitting areas. The front wall is the only area left in the main living area with unpainted cabinets. Next weekend I hope to finish them up and tackle at least the bonder on the walls. As always I’m not looking forward to the taping off. For this leg there was no extra cost, I’m just still surprised at how very little we accomplish in a weekend. I feel like we work non stop!
All of the curtains and blinds are down and ready for next week, as well as outlet covers removed etc
I did a practice cupboard from the bedroom to see how many coats I will need for good coverage as well.
I could have done a bit more but I ran out of top coat (General Finishes flat out flat)

Dining area after






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall

RV Bedroom

RV 2021