Kitchen refresh

So 3 children, 2 dogs and a cat later and our kitchen was hurting. 
We moved into this house 11 years ago, our youngest Laken was 11, our oldest was 16... And we picked up a stray along the way, so for a few years we had 3 teenagers.
Teenagers are hard on kitchens!
I have a lot of nerve blaming the mess on the pets and teenagers, being a painter there is paint splatter everywhere. 
We are not planning on staying here for much longer, our plan is to build on our property up north... Building supply costs may drag that out for a bit.
So the easy quick fit answer is to do a refresh. 
When I first set out my plan was to strip the lowers and leave them a light natural... This was a ton of work.
John hated it! I secretly loved it, but decided to let him have this small win.
When I started out with the original plan my time budget was 3 days... WRONG! I'm not sure if the change in the plans helped or hindered the timeline, however 2 full weeks in and I'm still working. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall

RV Bedroom

RV 2021