Weekend Warriors

We finally managed to get the trailer up to the property on Monday. There were a few bumps in the road, one almost resulting in no trailer.
This weekend the fun begins! My plan is to start on the cupboards and other wood Work in the family room/kitchen area. I feel with proper prep the cabinets will be okay to tape off when I start to work on the walls in a few weeks.
We have no service as of yet at the property so I will do a before and after post on Monday next week
I have been busy making throw pillows. I am no seamstress. But they will do. I purchased Tommy bahama Beach Bounty fabric off amazon.com. Here is a link for the fabric https://amzn.to/2ttnGBQ
*please note that I would receive a commission for products purchased through the link
this fabric was better than i could have hoped
The cabinets will be painted in Benjamin Moore Rockport Grey, reduced by 50%

As a side note we also got our address


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall

RV Bedroom

RV 2021