The RV before

I am Nicole and my husband is John. We operate 2 separate businesses. John is Woodworks Carpentry and I am Alternatively Yours and Nursery Rhymes furniture.
We have both always loved the Haliburton Highlands and our dream was to buy property and move there one day. One year ago we found it, the most beautiful piece of property ever (IMO). 56 acres complete with waterfall and 1700 ft of road frontage across from Kennisis Lake. We are in heaven and plan to build there, one day.
For now we have purchased a 5th wheel, we will use the property like a cottage and also slowly ready the site for building. We have had many wonderful friends put us up for the weekend while we work on it thus far, but it will be nice to just stay there and enjoy it. The 5th wheel is mint, everything is brand new and it is totally livable. I love wood, but this is too much! I am a painter after all
Our plan for now is to keep the carpet and flooring. The counters are fabulous so they will stay as well. I am not going to remove the wallpaper, but I will remove the border. The walls will be primed and painted. The cabinets will all be painted and new hardware will eventually be added. Some of the built ins will be removed. The table will be replaced and the couch will also be replaced. The recliners will be moved. The valences will be gone, but the blinds are perfect so I intend to keep them.
Join us on our journey. I will try to take as many before and after shots as well as give prices and time lines








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fall

RV Bedroom

RV 2021